Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Racist Email

A recent email:

Hello,
My name is Eboneesha, an African-American girl who jus got a award for
being the best speler in class. I got 67% on the speling test and 30
points for being black, 5 points for not bringing drugs into class, 5
points for not bringing guns into class, and 5 points for not getting
knocked-up during the cemester. It hard to beat a score of 120%.

The white dude who sit next to me is McGee from the Bronx. He got a 94%
on the test but no extra points on account of he have the same skin color
as the opressirs of 150 years ago. Granny ax me to thank all Dimocrafts
and Liberals for suporting afermative action. You is showing the way to
true equality.
Yo fren,
Eboneesha

***
The friend who sent me this also sent me an anti-Clinton and anti-Hillary email.

How should I respond?

That General Colin Powell said that without affirmative action he would never have risen to where he is?

That if blacks had not been discriminated against for years and years, instead of having good jobs she and I would both be working in Wal-Mart now?

That if you look at professional sports--baseball, football, basketball--you see what happens when people who were discriminated against are no longer discriminated against?

That if it weren't for favoritism the arrogant idiot now in the White House would be selling used cars?

That affirmative action is an ethical and judicious remedy for decades and decades of discrimination?

And that no one named McGee ever scored 94% on any test? (Mockery.)


Comment: Someone told me I should break ofr with my "friend"