Sunday, December 10, 2006

530am

I'm still deciphering my notes on my trip to Israel--I got a headache doing it yesterday--a NYTimes drama critic of the 1920s said that the only true pleasure in life is...not writing--

For pleasure, reading a book by a young Englishman on his visiting the US to break silly laws in the different states, like: playing cards with an Indian in Utah--I'm curious to see what he writes about NJ--

December means lots of conferences where financial types predict what's going to happen next year--so I'm busy--along with grand jury duty and that damn Israel article--oh, and playing tennis twice a week instead of just once--

Big question everyone is asking: who will be the Presidential candidates in 09? Apparently Hillary and McCain--I'd vote for Hillary, of course--McCain is a strange piece of work--