Sunday, November 30, 2008

IND Correspondence

what i sent suffis--after he told me hat my music course was not scheduled--



-----Original Message-----
From: warrenboroson@aol.com
To: bobsuff@msn.com
Sent: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 5:41 pm
Subject: schedule

Hi Bob--

I'm very disappointed that there was no room for my great singers' class--

and not happy hat I am expected to do each segment of the movie series twice--


Restore my singers' class and I'll be happy seeing all those movies twice--

Warren


His response:


-----Original Message-----
From: robert suffis
To: warrenboroson@aol.com
Sent: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 3:56 pm
Subject: RE: schedule

Hi Warren,

I am currently working out the schedule for the Spring, 2009 semester. After the luncheon on December 5 we will have a meeting of the Cirriculum Committee. I will let you know after that if we are able to accomodate your wishes.
Bob Suffis



At that point, I concluded that he was just rattling my cage. So I sent a message that I would NOT teach the movie course. And then, after thinking about it, sent another message--I wouldn't teach the Potpourri course, either.

Now he claims, falsely, that he told me that the music course would be held in the spring, and that he didn't want me to teach three courses.

He's the new chairman of the IND curricululm committee, and seemed to want to show how tough and capable he is.