Wednesday, December 12, 2007

More Notes

Gee, I may get 3 book contracts all at once.

---

On Gurufocus, my columns often elicit really nasty dumb comments. I think I'll comment on the commentators. I don't mind getting into a pissing contest with skunks -- when they deserve it. When commentators aren't identified, we get what Freud called the Return of the Repressed.

---

I like all the Democratic candidates and despise almost all the Republican ones. McCain is among the better ones; at least he has some compassionate words for immigrants. I'm glad that everyone is beginning to see Romney for the Machiavellian bastard that he is.... Edwards has come down in my estimation because of his savage attacks on Hillary.

---

So many good books to read! I should read more and watch fewer movies on TV.

Labels: