Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Paypal Stinks!

1--I recently tried to rejoin Paypal to buy something--but I was turned down--because my credit card number changed--
my conclusion: dumb outfit--I wound up sending cash to the seller ($12)

2--In my spam folder I've just found this--I'm afraid that it's a virus--I' m afraid to write back and say this sale is fraudulent--




Dear PayPal Member,

This email confirms that you have paid robertoelectronics (roberto211@aol.com) $439.00 USD using PayPal.

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL robertoelectronics*".

PayPal Shopping Cart Contents
Item Name: Nokia 8800 Brand New
Quantity: 1

Total: $410.00 USD



Cart Subtotal: $410.00 USD
Shipping Charge: $30.00 USD
Cart Total: $440.00 USD


Shipping Information

Shipping Info: Roberto Iank
540 Catherine Road
New York, NY 10018
United States
Address Status: Unconfirmed
If you haven't authorized this charge, click the link below to cancel the payment and get a full refund.
Dispute Transaction
Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team
Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the "Help" link in the footer of any page.

PayPal Email ID PP120